about the company
My client is an European Automotive Manufacturer. They have an outstanding international reputation in its field and great emphasis is placed on training and development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for DC & warehouse management
- Lead the management and coordination of key priorities / objectives within the DC operations
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of the responsible Key Performance Indicators
- Implement improvements in the internal materials handling processes
- Drive Operational Excellence through the effective implementation and application of lean principles
- Drive optimisation in the DC Operations in line with lean principles
- Ensure staff adhered strictly to operational procedures, safety, health, security and quality policy
- Maintaining integrity in the use of company assets such as inventory, supplies, equipment and receivables.
skills & experience required
- Master / Degree /Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics / Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Distribution Center operation environment
- Experience in the electronics or Hi-Tech technology industry will be a plus
- Able to give presentation to the stakeholder and hands on with the staff on the floor
- Extensive experience in Logistics, DC Operational processes
- Well versed with lean improvement & manufacturing
- Six Sigma certified will be a plus
- Knowledge in logistics documentation/ licenses
- Willing to travel to Johor Bahru for work assignment (3 time / week)
If you are interested in the position , kindly email your resume to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...