about the company
Our client is a leading global supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. Committed to delivering innovative technology in the semiconductor industry, this rapidly expanding company is now looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join the dynamic team.
about the job
- Lead the Global Operations (GOPS) team (Manufacturing Engineering, Global Procurement, Manufacturing and their support functions) with emphasis on cost reduction, cycle time & lead time reduction, material flow, quality improvements, and efficient manufacturing methods & processes for new products and their transition to volume manufacturing
- Strategize GOPS goals and objectives to meet the BU targets and should be able to prepare / participate, present and engage in the BU and Toll Gate reviews
- Engage in DFX forums to influence design concepts and decisions. Enable Top Level Model approach to drive towards Digitization and Virtual Analysis. Perform Virtual Assembly to validate and improve designs
- Strategize the cost and labour hour reduction roadmaps with the internal partners including the Business Units (BUs)
- Define and create manufacturing and quality documentation (i.e. Operation Method Sheets, work instructions, test procedures, inspection checklists, etc.)
- Manage tooling and test equipment requirements. Innovation in implementing tooling and test equipment to manufacturing efficiency and customer quality
- Drive implementation and compliance of Manufacturing Readiness Reviews (MRRs) as part of the Product Life Cycle (PLC) process
- Manage and transfer/ outsource High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) products to Contract Manufacturers by meeting all the Toll Gate requirements
- Engage Field support and BUs to build the capability of the Engineering team on the equipment and process knowledge of ASM equipment.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/System Engineering. Master’s degree will be a plus.
- Minimum 5-8 years of working in a manufacturing or engineering environment. Experience with semiconductor capital equipment is a must.
- At least 3 years in New Product Introduction or transfer role is preferred.
- Extensive experience in E2E new product development and design, from concept/ design to alpha/ beta, and release to HVM.
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...