About the Company
My client is a supplier of semiconductor equipment, materials, and process solutions addressing wafer processing.
About the Job
- Lead the Global Operations (GOPS) team (Manufacturing, Production Planning, Procurement, and Quality Engineering) with emphasis on manufacturing processes, cycle time, assembly sequence, and quality.
- Provide engineering support in resolving daily operation issues in semiconductor equipment manufacturing, through collaboration with a team of multi disciplined manufacturing engineers, manufacturing supervisors and technicians.
- Define and create manufacturing procedures, build sequence, methods, and quality documentation (i.e. work instructions, test procedures, inspection checklists, etc.) according to material and assembly specifications.
- Lead the execution of continuous improvement projects on quality, cost, capacity, and efficiency enhancement with cross functional teams in GOPS and BU.
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Materials/Manufacturing Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Semiconductor / Capital Equipment industry in manufacturing Quality and or engineering roles in equipment assembly and test.
- Knowledge on material fabrication processes, component installation, sub-assembly and final assembly integration, preferably for CVD/ALD/Epitaxy equipment.
- Understanding on Bill of Material structure (Product structure, Generic vs. Customization, Options and Kits) and revision changes.
- Knowledge in implementing DFM and Lean concepts through manufacturing
- engineering; Modular assemblies, Feeder lines, Off-line assemblies, flow line, automation solutions, data analytics, and digitization.
- Knowledge of new product introduction, PLC processes, Engineering Change workflows,
- and Change Control requirements.
- Familiar with the following operational excellence tools but not limited to: Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, 8D, PDCA, DMAIC, 6-sigma, Cpk, GR&R and SPC.
- Experience with SAP and/or major ERP/MRP systems and processes at user level will be a plus.
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913...