About the Company
The company is a leading manufacturer of semiconductor equipment with a global presence in Asia, Europe, and America. They are looking for an Senior / Manufacturing Engineer to support a growing team in an exciting time in their development.
- Provide technical support to all manufacturing activities and communicate with other departments/ suppliers/ peers to solve technical issues (local and overseas).
- Ability to complete RMA PCBA troubleshooting.
- Plan manpower to cater for the manufacturing need.
- Develop ideas to improve manufacturing output and yield.
- Failure analysis and problem solving of Manufacturing’s rejects.
- Technology and product transfer to ensure team has the updated knowledge.
- Responsible for On Time delivery.
What's Required for the Job
- Degree in Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering.
- More than 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to Manufacturing Environment for equipment build.
- Knowledge in electronic component, PCBA schematic and board level troubleshooting.
- Familiar with electronic boxes & controllers
- Understand engineering Electronic/ Electrical drawing, schematic diagram & Gerber files.
- Understand and familiar with LEAN Manufacturing concept.
- Knowledge of PLC Control will be a plus.
- Able to travel overseas occasionally.
If it's an opportunity you'd like to discuss and explore, please send your CV to sean.ho(@)randstad.com.sg with your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. Alternatively, you may contact me at +65 8123 8444.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105422
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.