about the company
Our client is a leading Fortune 500 biotechnology and pharmaceutical lab supplier with a strong commitment to scientific advancement and providing innovative solutions to customers.This rapidly growing company is now looking for a Senior Manufacturing Technician to join the team during this exciting time.
about the job
- Assembly and testing of the product to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Work with Supervisor and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting the requirements.
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency
- Troubleshoot faulty product or parts to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Train Technicians/ Associate Technicians, Manufacturing on product assembly and testing
- Maintain ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 documentations to ensure conformity. Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in the workplace.
- Minimum Nitec in Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in manufacturing environment
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...