- Leading Real Estate Firm
- Excellent Marketing Exposure
Senior Marketing Communications Executive / Leading Real Estate Firm
about the company
Our client is a leading Real Estate firm with a highly-established reputation. With concrete plans for the future, their objective is to expand in new markets. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of marketing and communications programs across numerous platforms which include strategy development, program implementation and evaluation.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Marketing Communications Executive to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for developing, planning, implementing, and overseeing the advertising and promotional activities.
- Develop and carry out campaigns focused on raising awareness for the general brand, new product releases.
- Coordinating and liaising with external vendors in the planning, promotion, organisation and conduct of event activities.
- Develop and implement new customer acquisition, retention and traffic-driving campaigns across all channels.
- Create engaging online marketing strategies to actively engage online communities
- Review and analysis of data and generation of insights for reporting purposes
- Involved in supporting the group marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Supporting and tracking of marketing budget
- Liaise with advertising agencies, tenants, contractors and event companies to ensure successful launches of all project and events
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 2 - 3 years of marketing communications / events experience within the luxury brands / real estate / fashion / hospitality sectors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....