Senior Marketing Manager (Offline Marketing)
about the company
Our client is a leading Real Estate firm with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire an Offline Marketing Manager for the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for leading the department's offline marketing initiatives, handling marketing requests, and managing the systems and administrative tasks of the department. You’d be reporting to the Vice-President and would be managing a team of 5.
- Create and implement leasing promotions and offline marketing plans to raise awareness and boost conversions among prospective decision-makers.
- Analyze and implement marketing channels including events, seminars, and trade shows.
- Coming up with marketing materials and digital assets, such as 360-degree virtual tours and property films.
- Create and coordinate eDMs, incentive programmes, networking events.
- Oversee the group in charge of responding to daily questions from various digital channels, including Telegram, WhatsApp, and email.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on the success of marketing activities.
- Develop procedures for qualifying leads and ensure the team follows up on them promptly.
- Establish and oversee the marketing budget while closely coordinating with stakeholders from various functional areas and securing the required approvals.
- Oversee departmental procedures and simplify and digitalize marketing and reporting procedures.
- Oversee the CRM system to meet the reporting requirements of marketing.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan yearly audits.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 5 years of marketing experience
- Good knowledge of CRM system and analytical tools.
- Prior people-management experience will be mandatory.
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....