Senior Marketing Operations Executive / Executive (Consumer Brand)
about the company
Our client is a leading consumer brand with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2024.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Marketing Operations Executive / Executive to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for driving campaign management and reporting, proposing new ideas for campaign strategies and leveraging on the relevant data to gain insights on the campaign performance.
- Deliver best practices across digital marketing planning, tracking, campaign management, and reporting, in accordance with expectations, and provide feedback and advice on how to achieve the best performance and results.
- Collaborating with the stakeholders and cross-functional teams in ensuring the campaigns are being rolled out successfully.
- Assess best practices of business processes and digital campaign management.
- Evaluate campaign performance against the budget, optimize outcomes for ongoing development, and share successful campaign tactics and fresh concepts.
- Recognize and use pertinent data and analytics to gain insights on campaign performance.
skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years of experience in campaign management / operations / CRM
- Strong operational experience
- Proactive self-starter that is able to thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven work environment.
- Able to work independently
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.