about the company
My client is the world's largest provider of airframe MRO solutions, specializing in nacelles and composite panels, and the only company offering Airbus conversions using OEM data. They have over 45 years of experience in the aerospace market and are backed by a team of experienced engineers and technicians from factories in Asia Pacific, the US and Europe.
about the job
In this role, you are responsible for the following
- Regular provisioning of material (ie proposed replenishment levels and maximum stock levels) based on historical usage and future forecasts;
- Address and monitor all import related requirements of suppliers (primarily from the US) and work with end users to meet these requirements;
- Manage and supervise all export related matters related to maintenance supplier subcontracting work;
- Track and report on the status of all subcontracted work;
- Work with the central procurement team on all material and supplier requirements;
- Collaborate with store managers to re-use expired materials held in the warehouse;
- Support Engineering with project/capability set-up in materials and procurement;
- Supporting materials teams and finding ways to optimize workflows and processes;
- Serve as a dedicated material controller for a designated workshop;
- Work with Shop Manager on all material matters (eg required date and priority) and monitor/track status until delivery;
- Clear the Notification of Requirement (NOR) triggered by SAP on a daily basis, and submit purchase requisitions for materials required by the workshop;
- Perform issuance of materials to the workshop once receipt by warehouse.
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Degree in engineering field preferred;
- Meticulous, highly organized and positive attitude;
- Able to process high volume of work; and
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and SAP an advantage.
Work Location: Paya Lebar, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...