about the company
My client is an MNC that handles all railway projects.With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Assist projects and bids with Primavera scheduling work for baseline programme
- Resource loading of the schedule
- Optimisation of the schedule
- Capturing of the current status and continuous progress updating
- Production of extracts from the time schedule for internal and external reporting
- Arranging, preparation, moderation and documentation of regular schedule meetings
- Continuous monitoring of the time schedule for potentially critical situations / deviations
- Recognising and highlighting delivery (time) conflicts
- Preparation of decision proposals
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience in M&E LTA projects as a planner
- Well versed with Primavera EPPM P6
- Expert in other similar tools such as MS Project will be a plus
- Project management experience or PMP certified
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...