about the company
Our client is a reputable energy supplier in Singapore, including producing, trading and retailing of energy. This company is also one of the largest electricity generators in Singapore. They’re now looking for Senior/Mechanical Engineers to join their dynamic Mechanical Maintenance team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Plan and perform scheduled plant inspection according to maintenance regime
- Ensure our gas plant, auxiliaries oil terminal and common systems are maintained, and in compliance with regulations in a safe manner
- Independently manage and coordinate the team to execute planned/ad-hoc Mechanical Maintenance activities.
- Manage and optimize all planned plant maintenance activities during minor and major overhauls
- Supervision of maintenance contract works and prepare work procedures for all maintenance activities
- Responsible for the functional tests and analyze the failures related to mechanical systems and components and recommends corrective actions
- Troubleshooting of faults/defects issues & carry out root cause analysis.
- Study, evaluate and implement plant improvement projects to enhance overall plant reliability and performance
- Lead plant improvement processes to enhance availability, reliability, cost-effectiveness and efficiency of the plant
- Prepare technical specifications for equipment parts and work services. Plan and manage the procurement of parts and services to meet the maintenance needs
- Planning and execution of works within budget and tracking the year to date expenditure against the approved department budget
- Develop staff under charge and provide guidance on technical issues.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in engineering/maintenance from the Utilities/Oil & Gas Sector
- Sound Mechanical engineering maintenance knowledge and standards. Good knowledge of safety and statutory requirements.
- Willing to work in a hot and humid environment (allowances provided)
- Willing to work in the West (transport shuttle provided from MRT)
If you are interested in exploring this position, kindly send your CV to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...