About the company
Our client is a premier private healthcare facility renowned for its advanced treatments, and exceptional patient care. They are looking for a highly motivated Senior Medical Technologist to join the team.
About the job
As a Senior Medical Technologist for the organization, you are required to:
- Manage the daily operations of the laboratory, including ensuring the timely and accurate processing of laboratory tests and managing inventory and supplies.
- Develop and implement laboratory policies and procedures in compliance with local regulations and international standards.
- Maintain precise records including test results, quality control data, and equipment maintenance.
- Perform laboratory tests as needed, with a focus on Immunology/hematology/chemistry laboratory testing.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and implement corrective actions to ensure accurate test results and proper functioning of equipment.
- Participate in quality assurance programs and ensure that laboratory testing meets the highest standards of accuracy and quality.
- Performs relevant adhoc responsibilities as directed by the clinical supervisor
Skills and experience required
- To succeed in this role, you must possess a Diploma/Degree in related disciplines, preferably with minimum 8 years of related work experience in a hospital setting
- Strong technical expertise in clinical chemistry or hematology testing
To apply online please use the 'apply' function
(EA: 94C3609/ )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.