1 year renewal contract
Paying up to $4200
Located at Raffles Place
about the company
A top financial client is looking for a Receptionist to create a great first impression to clients and visitors.
about the job
As the first face to greet at the counter, you will be creating the first impression and experience for visitors. As part of the admin team, you’ll help assist the Office Manager to deliver high level client service, the responsibilities for you and your team include but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the branch travel request, flight and hotel Bookings
- Assist the Business Unit Head for the prompt issuance and transmission of administrative notices and polices, and improvement of administrative work systems and procedures
- Responsible for requisition and stock control of office supplies, consumables, forms and name cards
- Ensure effective mail, fax and courier management
- Partner Finance to process and verify staff claims
- Support local/regional events to ensure smooth execution
- Responsible for soft and hard facilities of the office
- Oversee the Reception and Meeting room areas with the support of the Receptionist
- Ensure the safety, tidiness and convenience of working environment is in compliance with regulatory and company standards
- Manage the office security and issuing of staff passes
- Escalation liaison with building management on all issues concerning office facility
- Support and work to resolve any internal operational issues or problems affecting service delivery
- Responsible for the account payable function of the bank
- To be the second reviewer to scrutinize invoices and payments ensuring its inline with Group Policies
- To lead and guide offshore team and work with finance to process invoices and payments.
skills and experience required
You should have Diploma in related discipline with at least 5 years of Office Management experience in similar capacity.
Exhibit high level of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
Strong organizational and administrative skills.
Highly proficient in MS Office applications, library and records management
Self-motivated, proactive, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines.
Must be flexible and able to manage a constantly changing schedule and adapt to various working conditions.
Positive attitude towards changes and process improvement.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039