about the company
Our client is a multinational financial services provider, offering a full range of services to meet the needs of customers across the world. They are committed to nurture talents and offer their employees a wide range of learning content to support them in their ambitions.
about the job
- Your main responsibility includes confirmations, trade settlement and reporting.
- Ensure proper matching of details of FX/MM/NDF deals against counterparty confirmations.
- Process Fixed Income expedited confirmation requests.
- Monitor counterparties who do not confirm deals and follow up with Front Office for action.
- Processing of payment instructions and provide support to clients on payments queries.
skills and experience required
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Banking, Economics, Finance or relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of FX/MM products
- Familiar with electronic payments and SWIFT messages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as MS Word, Excel & Access
- Independent, Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Excellent communications skills to manage relationships with stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at krystal.kwah[@]randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...