about the company
Our client is a leading global industrial, process and specialty gases and chemicals company. This reputable provider of total gas solutions for various industries is now looking for a Senior Operations Engineer to join their dynamic team to support their expansion.
about the job
- Leading and guiding the Ops shift team during P&ID walkdowns, and preparing of operating procedures & reviews.
- Planning and coordination of the job with the Maintenance department.
- Support for the Operational readiness of the new plant (including walkdowns & punch listing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities, preparing SOPs & routine schedules etc.).
- Lead Operation's participation in SAT and pre-commissioning activities.
- Day to day monitoring of the plant and giving guidance to the shift operation team.
- To troubleshoot the issues and processes when needed (routine as well as during outages).
- Plant optimization, evaluate critical operational processes and identify key areas to improve operational effectiveness.
- Preparation of Plant Turnaround tasks and coordination of activities.
- Initiate plant modifications and de-bottlenecking of plant equipment to improve performance and reliability.
- Lead root cause analysis (RCA) on process incidents and process inducted mechanical failures, recommend corrective actions to permanently eliminate them and follow up on closure of the actions.
- Participate in various PSM elements like Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) /Pre Startup Safety Review (PSSR), Hazop etc.
- Support implementation of Process Safety directives, guidelines and prepare reports as necessary.
- Support Operations Manager in preparation of operations budget.
- Support Projects during development, execution and commissioning, and provide Operational inputs at all stages, Supporting Business Development activity – preparing concept, PFD & P&ID.
- Facing External / Internal Audit and closing of the CARs in given time limit.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of operating experience in large scale complex plants (Refinery, Oil & Gas or Petrochemical preferred)
- Experienced in large plant commissioning is required
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...