Senior Performance Marketing Executive / Leading Retail Brand
about the company
Our organisation is a global MNC and a leader of industry within the retail space. With decades of constant innovation, growth and expansion, they have become a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries today. Internationally recognised as a leading brand in the consumer industry, they pride themselves in delivering the highest quality of products whilst remaining dedicated to sustainability.
about the job and manager
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Performance Marketing Executive. You will be reporting to the Marketing Director for this role. You’d be taking on Digital & Performance Marketing, Email Marketing and CRM for this role.
- Create and implement digital marketing plans that are in line with the brand's objectives, which includes SEM, marketing databases, emails, paid social, and display ad campaigns
- Track and report on the effectiveness of each digital marketing effort, and analyze results with objectives
- Work with external agencies to ensure campaign materials are being rolled out on social media platforms
- Tracking the outcomes of site analytics tools
- Establishing CRM strategies in driving the membership sign-ups and improving the branding.
- Work in tandem with key stakeholders to develop and carry out initiatives through offline activities (in-store promotions, consumer and/or VIP events) to existing and new customers
- Create and implement all email and SMS campaigns, encompassing tasks such as constructing emails using templates and HTML, crafting copy, coordinating assets
- Oversee and execute the email marketing calendar, ensuring alignment with business priorities, demand projections, and internal stakeholders' needs
- Generate regular reports on campaign performance, covering metrics such as email opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue growth, and unsubscribe rates
- Continually identify emerging trends and email marketing tactics employed by leading global brands
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
skills and experience required
- Degree in Business / Marketing / Mass Communications
- You should ideally have 2 years of performance and email marketing experience
- Prior experience within an agency would be a plus point
- Excellent analytical and entrepreneurial skills, with a track record of boosting brand recognition
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.