about the company
My client is a leading integrated construction company that provides a full suite of engineering services.
In this role, you will be supporting and reporting to the Senior Manager in the Procurement department.
- Responsible for purchase strategy, supplier short list management, the implementation of the procurement cost control;
- Support in controlling the execution of purchase, transfer and sale of group assets according to company procurement procedures;
- To consolidate all the purchase requisition and communicate with site office;
- Prioritize and evaluate the most suitable goods and services in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- Perform proactive sourcing from local/ international suppliers and negotiates the best possible terms for quality, price and delivery;
- Manage strategic supplier relationships and performance improvements through business reviews and supplier’s performance evaluations for continuous improvement and delivery of new value- add;
- Establish and maintains vendor database;
- Organize with relevant departments for supplier development, evaluation and yearly vendor evaluation;
- Identify and drive process improvements to increase efficiencies and effectiveness;
- Able to familiarize with G3 Procurement Module;
- Support administrative duties (e.g. reporting of asset listing and insurance claims);
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as your superior/management deem fit.
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Procurement or related field with at least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably from construction industry
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills and in-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practice
Work Location: Kranji, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...