about the company
My client is one of the flagship MNCs in Singapore with operations in more than 20 countries around the world. They are also a trusted partner globally, providing reliable data centers in Europe and Asia Pacific. Has a track record of more than a decade in owning, developing and managing high-quality carrier-neutral data centre facilities that support mission-critical computer systems.
about the job
In this role, you be responsible to the following areas of work:
- Source for required materials, services, and suppliers in the domestic and international market.
- Understand purchase requirements and source accurately and efficiently.
- Identify global prospective suppliers.
- Evaluate tender responses and conduct negotiations with shortlisted suppliers.
- Understand market trend and seek to improve cost efficiency.
- Working with legal counsel to review and prepare contractual documents.
- Ensure that all purchasing activities comply with Company Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Develop and implement procedures and processes, based on best practices, to ensure smooth and streamlined process.
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Diploma/ Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Procurement/ Quantity Survey/ Business/ Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a Procurement Department of the Construction industry
- Knowledge of SAP MM
Work Location: Kallang, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents