about the company
My client is a leading reputable brand in the grocery/food retail industry. They now have exciting opportunities for a Senior Executive, Fish and Seafood Processing (CPU) to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Oversee the Production and distribution of Fish and Seafood division
- Co-drive the development and start-up of the new organization and facilities
- Responsible for reviewing and controlling manufacturing documentation to ensure accuracy and proper issuance.
- Monitor daily production quantity to ensure output meets the planned targets
- Re-deployment of production staff in production lines if necessary for better efficiency.
- Plan for R&D trial; sample and data submission for costing and approval.
- Work with the Production Planner on overseeing inventory levels of all ingredients and finished products & secure necessary raw materials
- Oversee and coach line leaders / production staff on the assigned job scope within the production lines.
- Manage quality control activities to be in line with quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Monitor and ensure ISO 22000 food safety standards are adhered at all times.
- Work with QA to ensure food safety and quality of raw materials / finished products.
- Monitor compliance to SOPs, safety regulations and policies
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management, Food Science, Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/ or other relevant field
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in a Food Production environment
- Hands-on, at least 3 to 4 years of experiences as supervisor role
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Good understanding of GMP, GHP and SOP
- Willing to work in the West
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...