about the company
A boutique system integrator with more than 10 years in the market, the organization has collaborated extensively to deliver tailored IT solutions across the APAC region. Equipped with aware winning solutions coupled with innovative approaches, the organization has successfully become the go-to partner for an extensive list of enterprises and government agencies.
about the job
Your responsibilities include determining the IT roadmap and to align the technologies with the business directions. You will be empowered with making strategic decisions as well as managing the various internal stakeholders such as project managers, team managers to deliver the products. You will function like a business IT partner to build accounts and to manage existing external stakeholders as well.
skills and experience required
You will need to have min bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields. Other requirements are as follow:
- Min 8 years of experience in project manager/program manager position.
- Experience in the technical field such as C#, .NET, AWS would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in leading and implementing full project lifecycles is required.
- Experience in both internal and external stakeholders is a must.
- Experience in making strategic business decisions and IT background is a must.
Kindly send your CV to issac.chen(@)randstad.com.sg if you're interested in the position and we can jump on a quick chat to discuss further.