about the company
Our client is a leading total solutions provider for residential, commercial and industrial standby/emergency power, distributed power and recreational power etc.
about the job
- Execute project management duties and ensure all key milestones are met within the schedule.
- Generate the master project schedule and monitor project executions milestones.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to carry out the implementation works of the project.
- Monitor respective functions responsibilities and ensure project milestones are on track
- Coordinate the Factory Acceptance Test with customers and distributors.
- Schedule and coordinate the on-site testing and ensure a smooth transition to the aftermarket team.
- To provide the first level technical support during project execution.
- Work with the engineering team on project feasibility studies and assist the Industrial Solution team to generate project cost estimation in terms of project management activities.
- Provide engineering support on 3rd party products and drawings for submittals purpose.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Work with interplant associates on deliveries, factory tests and project documentation.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to read and interpret M & E drawings
- Familiar with generators, controls, and its associated equipment & accessories will be an added advantage
- Willing to work in the West (Jurong/Pioneer/Joo Koon)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...