- Project Manager (Events)
- Senior Project Manager (Events)
about the company
Our client is a renowned marketing agency with a highly-established reputation. They are present in 14 countries and have exciting plans to expand their business around the APAC region. The office in Singapore currently has a headcount of 70 pax. Armed with a great talent strategy and people culture, this organization offers the best of both worlds in being an employer of choice as well as a leading brand to work.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Project Manager & a Senior Project Manager to join the dynamic account servicing team! They are currently expanding the team due to the growing demands. You will be working within a team of 8 to 10 pax and be responsible for managing and executing various marketing campaigns, events and projects for our clients.
- Responsible for event, partnership and marketing activities
- Ensuring all timelines within the marketing projects and campaigns are adhered to
- Plan and organise marketing events (online and offline), campaigns, conferences and seminars
- Coordinating and tracking performance of communications and initiatives, to compile into a weekly round-up
- Assist the Account Manager in managing the marketing budget and the portfolio of clients
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage a schedule of engagements including physical and digital engagements, chats, conferences or other functions.
- To handle multiple projects from entry level to large-scale events
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 2 years of marketing/events and events execution experience
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.