about the company
Our client is a leading global solar panel manufacturer dedicated to delivering innovative and world-class solar manufacturing technology. This consistently growing company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Quality Engineer (Module) to join their team.
about the job
In this role, you will be exposed to quality assurance planning, supplier management, in-process & outgoing quality control design in a factory environment:
- Develop and implement quality control plan for adequacy and suitability for the production and during new product introduction
- Leadership to drive improvement of material, process and product quality by monitoring quality indicators (SPC, defect rates)
- Non-conforming materials and products management. Include supervising quality inspectors.
- Benchmark, develop/innovate and implement inspection methods and procedures to meet quality objectives, product quality, quality assurance, technical goals and productivity savings.
- Support customer audits and 3rd party inspection routines.
- Drive supplier quality through audits. Interface with suppliers and conduct reviews.
- Support product qualification process by conducting experiments with other engineers
- Develop understanding of product reliability and its corresponding components’ contribution
- Participate in internal quality audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Polymer Science
- Experience in either R&D, process or quality functions
- Keen Interest / Passionate about engineering and renewable sector
- Willing to work in the West (Tuas, Boon Lay, Pioneer - islandwide company pick up provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...