about the company
Our client is a reputable global producer of medical imaging components, software, instruments and consumables for the diagnostics, life sciences, food and applied markets. This leading biotechnology company now has exciting opportunities for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Coordinate the Quality Management System compliance to ISO9001, ISO13485 and FDA Part 820.
- Maintain and update relevant Quality Management System documentation.
- Facilitate product safety inspection by NRTL (CSA, UL, TUV Rheinland).
- Plan and manage internal audits.
- Facilitate external audit by certification body.
- Coordinate the Quality Management Review meeting quarterly.
- Maintain calibration for all manufacturing tools and equipment.
- Serve as the LMS admin for local procedure and practice.
- Support all Quality compliance and regulatory activities.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Quality Management System, Product Safety Compliance, Regulatory and Calibration, in a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...