about the company
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of advanced mask blanks for the semiconductor manufacturing. With the establishment of a next-generation manufacturing facility in Singapore, they now have exciting opportunities for a Senior QMS Engineer to join their dynamic team.
What you will be here for
- Provides the support on quality systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies that conform to ISO standards
- Support in preparation of the management review, facilitating the management review and drives follow-up actions received from the review
- Lead and drives the internal audit program for the site
- Perform investigations into potential quality/non-compliance concerns and drive actions to mitigate issues of noncompliance
- Identifies opportunities to continuously improve quality systems and processes in alignment with overall quality and company objectives
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in quality management or any equivalent discipline
- Min 3-4 years of experience in Quality Management System
- Knowledge in FMEA, Control Plans, Process Change Notice, 8D Report and ISO9001 requirements
- Ability to work cross functionally with members of Operations, Engineering and Development to meet timelines and objectives.
- Willing to work in the East (islandwide company transport provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...