about the company
Our client is a reputable developer, manufacturer and marketer of pioneering interventional cardiology devices for more than 20 years. This leader in the medical device field is looking for reliable Senior/R&D Engineers to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Be responsible for designing, developing and implementing new technologies and new products for global markets
- To lead or support the full medical device new product development project lifecycles from concept stage through design, developing, component procurement, assembly , test, verification and validation and to manufacturing transfer and product launch.
- To coordinate, and execute in continuous improvements projects, cost-down projects, and sustaining activities to meet the clinical and business needs.
- To lead cross-functional teams from sales & marketing, regulatory, quality, and manufacturing teams to ensure cost-effective and sustainable product standard
- Provide guidance to junior engineers and technicians, and other stakeholders
- To lead or execute in all required technical documentation works.
What you will need
- Degree/diploma in Mechanical, Materials, Bio-Engineering or relevant.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in a medical device industry preferred.
- Good product design and process development knowledge and experience with strong analytical skills.
- Experience with medical device design, manufacturing process in a regulated industry environment will be beneficial, familiarity with ISO13485 is highly desirable
- Willing to work in the West
If you are interested in the position, kindly use the ‘apply’ function. Alternatively you may contact Yiling at +65 6510 7412.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...