- Global HQ located in Singapore, with concrete timeline to drive end to end SAP MM/SD projects from Singapore out to Global Operations
- Opportunity to champion a Senior role to support high value projects regionally/globally
About the Company
Our Client is a Global Manufacturing Giant with a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 2000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Senior SAP Analyst (MM/SD) to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Senior SAP Analyst (MM/SD), your responsibilities involve:
- Supporting business functions across SAP MM/SD Modules this includes level 1 and 2 support and change requests
- Providing analysis and translating business requirements to technical specifications, this includes working with senior leadership to implement business process improvements.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams on end to end projects, this includes documentation, testing and post support for go-live.
- Coordinating and communicating with cross functional teams regionally and globally with SAP template owners.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in SAP MM/SD Modules with at least a proven track record of 1 end to end SAP implementation project. You should also have a good understanding of master data setup and SCM processes.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Manufacturing Giant as their Senior SAP Analyst (MM/SD). With Singapore being the Global HQ, you will get the opportunity to champion a senior position to support high value projects implemented from Singapore out to Global Operations.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)