About the company
A Singapore-based cybersecurity company provides managed detection and response services to global businesses. Their services include continuous monitoring, incident response, and threat intelligence, with real-time threat detection and response through their Security Operations Center (SOC). The company leverages advanced analytics and machine learning to promptly identify and respond to threats. Their services are aimed at improving security posture and reducing the risk of cyberattacks. The company focuses on customer satisfaction, innovation, and continuous improvement to help clients stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape.
About the Job
You will be responsible for receiving and assessing alerts from the SOC analysts and operate on a dedicated client using various consoles and technologies. As the team lead, you are required to possess exceptional network and security expertise, excel in problem-solving, and to handle high-pressure situations to swiftly identify and communicate security risks present in clients' networks.
About the manager/team
As part of a team of six, you will report to the SOC director who is based in Singapore. In this role, you will be working closely with the client’s cybersecurity threat operation management team. Your responsibility revolves around managing a highly trained and disciplined team of security analysts to tackle real-time cyber security incidents and ad-hoc tasks assigned by the client.
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a cybersecurity function such as Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response, Forensic Investigation, Threat Intelligence or Vulnerability Management.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a cyber security operations function within an organization.
- Knowledge of network technologies in one or more areas such as perimeter firewalls, demilitarized network zones (DMZ), encryption, encoding, network virtualization or wireless networks.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT networks, cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities at the network layer.
- Knowledge of network detection and response (NDR) or similar capabilities.
- Professional qualification such as SANS, CISSP / CEH will be advantageous.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact denise.wang (@)randstad.com.sg for further discussion. LinkedIn (EA: 94C3609 l Registration Number: R1989322)...