what is on offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join the banking industry and be the key driver in the area of security in the company.
about the role
- Responsible for IT related policies and procedures review
- Ensure that controls and processes adhere to the standards, processes and procedures as in MAS Technology Risk Management ("TRM") Notice and Guideline.
- Responsible for IT Risk Assessment, keep track of Technology Key Risk Indicator, Key Control Indicator as well as advisory and control implementation with IT team.
- Responsible for IT Security, control and implementation, look after firewall, IAM and network security related and physical security system, etc.
- Drive security awareness program and training, Phishing campaign, as well as related IT policy and procedures training
- Responsible for periodic vulnerability assessment, scanning and following, as well as Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessment follow up
- Participate in all IT project as security advisor, budget planning, BCP, DR as well as long-term IT strategies
- Lead IT related project as project manager, to coordinate the business request and end-uses to ensure the project management process moving accordingly
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or relevant
- At least 4 years of relevant IT security experience
- Possess basic IT Infrastructure understanding and knowledge, e.g. Ms Windows Server, Linux, Cisco networking and etc.
- 2 years working experience with MAS TRM Guidelines
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)