I am currently working with a global well-knowned multinational bank in Singapore. Hybrid working arrangement - 2 or 3 days in office. 3 rounds of interview to offer stage.
• An excellent Java developer with good software design principles and the ability to write robust code and accompanying test suites.
• Ability to write efficient, clear code and be able to articulate what has been implemented and why.
• Self-starter who can drive/facilitate requirements and development effort
• Take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle
• Experience in the end-to-end design, development, and support of financial markets systems
• Experience with real-time (event-driven) architectures
• Domain knowledge in derivatives e-trading is a plus
• Senior developers who are keen to mentor juniors can grow into management positions.
skills and requirements
● Min 5 years hands on development
● Core Java (essential), Concurrency, Spring.
● Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps.
● Experience in micro-services and container technologies (preferably OpenShift or Docker).
● RX Java is a plus.
● Kafka Experience is a plus.
● Experience with distributed data stores particularly Cassandra is a plus.
● Functional programming experience a plus.
● Financial Market domain knowledge a plus.
● Investment banking is a strong plus.
● Derivatives business is a plus.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...