about the company
Our client is a global technology leader in providing automation and commerical services for the industrial, manufacturing and residential markets. With their commitment to provide deep industry expertise and best-in-class technologies, the company aims to improve the quality of their applications to better support clients and customers’ needs.
about the job
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Implement features within our application in cooperation with other team members.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current tools and techniques.
- Contribute to the overall quality of the organization in the development of all applications.
- Ensuring high performance on a variety of platforms.
- Creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in building software applications, with a deep understanding of the complexities in writing web applications.
- At least 3 years of Frontend development experience with React, Web-Components, Angular,bootstrap, HTML5, sass etc.
- At least 3 years of Back-end development experience with NodeJS web service frameworks and RESTful resource implementation.
- Golang and Python knowledge are desirable.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks – Chai, Jest and Mocha.
- Experience with Docker, Databases (SQLite, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis), Web
- Application Security and setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Revision Control Systems.
- Proficiency with both adaptive and responsive designs.
- Fluency in working with Linux systems.
- Ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed teams..
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.