about the company
A technology arm of a European MNC in the healthcare and medical devices industry. The organization is one of the leaders in the industry and owns a sizable market share. With more than 50 years of history, the organization is currently expanding and is looking for strong talents to join the family oriented organization.
about the job
As a robotics C++ expert, you will be involved in developing a Robotic Middleware solution that is focused on scalability, performance, and certifications. The development of such a system is complex, given the many software and hardware components that must function together efficiently. Constraints such as hard real-time requirements and distributed systems design must also be met.
Your expertise in C++ will be essential to the success of this project. Your responsibilities will include ensuring that the Robotic Middleware solution is designed to be scalable and can handle the complex demands of the robotics system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and improve the existing robotic middleware solution with focus on real time behaviour.
- Implementation of real-time software in C++.
- Architect and develop components and solutions at a systems level in a team for both realtime and non realtime use cases in a scalable manner.
- Working in an agile environment with focus on design sprints, test driven development and devops.
- Develop software related to the entire breadth of robotic functionalities (motion planning and algorithms, communication and system integration).
- Develop SDK’s to support decoupling and building software components
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years + working experience of object-oriented software programming.
- Good C++ programming skills and software architectures.
- ROS experience is a must-have.
- Experience in developing software for mission critical components (hard real time) would be advantageous.
- Experience in Linux or similar systems would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of robotics would be highly advantageous.
Kindly send your CV to issac.chen (@)randstad.com.sg if you're interested in the position and we can jump on a quick chat to discuss further.