- you will use your programming expertise to advance the performance of our risk management systems, valuation engines, and analytic capabilities
- build analytical tools on a next generation technology platform to facilitate rapid, ad-hoc understanding of performance and risk for portfolio managers, senior management, risk managers, and analysts
- develop quantitative understanding of risk to anticipate the requirements
- innovate and improve capabilities to deliver high quality products
- solve complex and challenging problems through the application of creative and unique solutions using the latest technology
- at least 10 years of programming experience
- programming experience in a quantitative environment with statistic models or complex aggregations
- experience within a mix of related technologies including C#, Python, NodeJS/React, and SQL
- experience designing, building, and delivering end to end software solutions
- experience with VaR/Stress systems or Fixed Income Valuation/Trading systems
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact me at keren.gicalde @ randstad.com.sg.
EA: 94C3609 | R2210761
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.