About the Company
An european MNC with the business focuses on robotic solutions, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality.
About the Job
You will develop, maintain and improve the existing robotic middleware solution with focus on real time behaviour. Your other responsibilities are as follow:
- Implementation of real-time software in C++.
- Architect and develop components and solutions at a systems level in a team for both realtime and non realtime use cases in a scalable manner.
- Working in an agile environment with focus on design sprints, test driven development and devops.
- Develop software related to the entire breadth of robotic functionalities (motion planning and algorithms, communication and system integration).
- Develop SDK's to support decoupling and building software components.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min 5+ years of proficient knowledge of object-oriented software programming
- Very good knowledge of C++ programming language and software architectures.
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency programming is a MUST
- Experience in Linux Kernel driver is a MUST
- Familiar with ROS (Robotic Operating System) is a PLUS
- Proficient to work using available devops toolchains and experience using or being part of SCRUM teams.
Kindly send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg if you're keen and we could jump on a quick call to discuss.