about the job
As a Senior EDI Developer, you are expected to word towards development and maintenance of various EDI transmissions for our ERP. EDI Developer will be accountable for overseeing EDI connections with various trading partners and trouble shoot EDI errors and issues communicated by internal departments, customers, vendors or other EDI trading partners.
- Partner with internal departments, to improve the EDI integration process and data quality.
- Monitor transmissions and processes for optimal performance and delivery of data.
- Undertake security procedures for the safety of EDI.
- Feed and troubleshoot EDI transactions into and out of ERP system
skills and experience required
- Min Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years of experience as a senior .Net developer with strong SQL experience.
- Experience in building EDI solutions using the .NET framework
- EDI Domain expertise (204,210,214,110,310,850,856,810) with hands on experience in EDI standards like XML, EDI VDA, X12, EDIFACT
- Experience in working with various communication protocols (SFTP, FTPS, Web Services and API)
- Understand the existing architecture and also mentor team members.
- Experience in Windows / Web development in the past with knowledge on API.
- Ability to work with XSD schemas, coding standards, technical documentation, clean coding and creating/executing test plans.
- Experience in Microservices/Azure cloud is a plus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...