about the company
Being part of a nation-wide movement to unify Singapore's digitalisation efforts, my client helps companies across different industries start their digitalisation journeys by creating new ecosystems, opportunities and capabilities for the future, taking us to a leading digital global node.
They pride themslves on product innovation and technical excellence, and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to their product suites, used by billions of end users. With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer (React/ Redux) to join the team.
about the job
- Developing innovative new features for a number of front-end web & mobile applications
- Working directly with the customer and internal stakeholders to design new solutions
- Identifying and implementing performance improvements to existing applications
- Coaching and mentoring other members of the team
- Working with 3rd party integration partners to solve complex technical challenges
skills and requirements needed
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Demonstrable talent developing web & mobile applications in React & Redux
- Significant experience debugging complex web or native applications in production environments
- Experience using Apache Cordova for building hybrid mobile applications
- Strong commercial experience in developing web applications, including a strong portfolio
- Experience integrating with backend services via RESTful APIs
good to have
- Experience preparing and submitting native applications to the Google Play, and Apple App Store
- Experience managing automated app build pipelines using tools like Fastlane
- Experience with native iOS development (Swift)
- Experience using Git & Jenkins
- Ability to convey technical information to business & product colleagues
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies and quickly understand new domains
- An interest in sports and entertainment
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
- Flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg / http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeyiqi
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)...