I am currently working with a global well-knowned investment firm. Hybrid working arrangement - 2 or 3 days in office. 4 rounds of interview to offer stage.
Salary budget open! Willing to offer for good candidates.
• You will use your programming expertise to advance the performance of our risk management systems, valuation engines, and analytic capabilities within Risk department.
• Build analytical tools on a next generation technology platform to facilitate rapid, ad-hoc understanding of performance and risk for portfolio managers, senior management, risk managers, and analysts
• Develop quantitative understanding of risk to anticipate the requirements of our team
• Innovate and improve our capabilities to deliver high quality products to business partners
• Solve complex and challenging problems through the application of creative and unique solutions using the latest technology
skills and requirements
• Min 5 years of experience
• Programming experience in a quantitative environment with statistic models or complex aggregations
• Problem solving skills with deep understanding of core computer science algorithms and data structures
• Experience within a mix of related technologies including Python, NodeJS/React, C# and SQL
• Experience designing, building, and delivering end to end software solutions
• Experience with VaR/Stress systems or Fixed Income Valuation/Trading systems
• Commitment to the highest ethical standards
• Preferably from Quant firms or big tech companies with Risk focus experience
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...