Lifecycle Marketing (Retention), Senior Specialist
about the company
Our client is an established organization within the public sector. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire a Lifecycle Marketing (Retention) Specialist to join the dynamic marketing team! This will be a sole contributor role and you will be reporting to the Manager. You will be primarily responsible for driving the retention outcome by reducing the attrition rate for the memberships.
- Develop and implement retention programs based on the personas and life stages of members in order to meet retention KPIs and targets
- Keep tabs on the outcomes of focused campaigns and interactions, and continually improve by putting new learnings into practice to enhance outcomes at every chance to upsell and engage members
- Build and optimize the customer lifecycle journey for all members by driving outcomes across all stages
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the marketing system, including the development of marketing campaign eDMs, SMS, mobile push notifications, etc
- Ensure that campaigns in your assigned portfolio are delivered smoothly and on schedule
- Guide the team members on successful content writing, marketing best practices, and marketing automation workflows
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 2 years of retention marketing experience
- Experience within the banking / membership sectors would be highly desirable
- Familiar with data, interpretation and the ability to identify specific data that aids in identifying persona behaviours
- Experience in managing end-to-end marketing campaigns
- A good team-player, highly motivated and outcome driven
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.