about the company
Founded in 1983, my client is a Singapore-based company which provides solutions in supply chain management and integrated logistics to the Defence, Government and Healthcare sectors.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a (Senior) System Analyst - SAP SD/MM to join the team. The incumbent will be involved in consulting, project management and system support for the organisation's SAP application. This involves system upgrades, enhancements, maintenance and daily support to users.
about the job
Operation Support (SAP S4 Logistics/MM)
- Actively participate in S/4 migration project
- Review change requests, clarify them and present solutions to Change Advisory Board
- Conduct workshops with Business during project fit/gap analysis phase, identify gaps and propose solutions
- Prepare quotations for customers
- Configure the SAP system accordingly
- Analyze complex issues, propose appropriate solutions and apply them
- Train key users and colleagues
- Create or update functional specifications with test cases for developers and follow-up advancement of development
- Create or update process flows, customizing documents, user documentations, test scripts, etc.
Operation Support (eProcurement System)
- Support on the eProcurement system which has comprehensive functionality related to tenders, quotations, purchasing approval
- Review change requests, clarify them and present solutions to Change Advisory Board on the eProcurement systems
- Assist Supervisor in coordinating with various parties (SAP/eProcurement vendors, end users, other IT teams) on SAP and eProcurement project rollouts, upgrades, and data migration. Involve in designing solutions, preparing documentation, conducting user acceptance test and deploying of new changes or enhancements for project rollouts.
- Prepare slides and do presentation on solutions; and project/support activities.
- Assist Supervisor in the creation of user requirement specifications, system design, functional specifications and test scripts for new development projects and enhancements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, update progress reports.
- Review requirements, technical specifications and documentations to assure quality of SAP and eProcurement system.
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree from Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 5 years of relevant working experience in SAP SD/MM module.
- Experience in SAP ECC or S/4 HANA support and/or implementation.
- Knowledge of workflow and/or ABAP is a plus.
- Integration experience with other modules FI, FI-AA, CO, MMSD or external systems.
- Procurement system experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable on material management and procurement.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.