- Opportunity to join a Global Multinational Organization with long term stability
- Opportunity to be exposed to multiple latest IT / Technologies
About the Client
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 1000 employees. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Senior Systems Analyst (SAP/Systems) to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Senior Systems Analyst (SAP/Systems), your job responsibilities involve:
- Providing technical leadership to the team this includes guidance and best practices on integration approach, system design, and project deliverables.
- Performing Application support for SAP / ERP systems, this includes business applications such as HR and Microsoft Applications.
- Supporting System Interface and monitoring of activities to ensure seamless processing of data exchanges and accuracy of data.
- Facilitating system change management as needed based on business requirements and change requests.
- Establishing proper documentation on all business related systems such as technical specifications.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 4 Years of working experience in a Systems Analyst Role with a good prior experience having worked with SAP ERP systems in at least one of the following modules (SD / MM / FI).
You should have a good knowledge with SAP cross module and external application integration coupled with a good working experience in Microsoft Excel/Access/VBA for reporting.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Senior Systems Analyst (SAP/Systems). You will get the opportunity to lead a team while working with multiple business units on the integration of ERP systems to a suite of business applications.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)