- Opportunity to drive IT Digital Transformation projects across end to end operations
- Regional role
About the Company
Our client is a US MNC with a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 8000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans they are now looking for a Senior Systems Analyst (Web / SQL) to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Senior Systems Analyst, your job responsibility involves:
- Bridging business objectives and technical project delivery while ensuring end to end deployment of software features.
- Establishing best practices in Web Development Project Management methodologies, tools and frameworks to ensure projects are delivered well within timelines and within budget.
- Ensuring optimal communication between internal and external stakeholders while collaborating with cross functional teams for successful project deliveries.
- Performing data reporting to business stakeholders this includes data querying and facilitating the automation of reports via excel or macros
- Facilitating general IT administration
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in managing multiple web development portfolios with a good experience in unifying or centralizing web platforms. You should also have a good knowledge on web related programming/troubleshooting.
You should also have a good experience working with SQL for Excel or Macros for data reporting, automating reports.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a US MNC as their Senior Systems Analyst. You will get the opportunity to Champion a Regional role with the autonomy to drive decision making for the IT solutions and digital transformation initiatives for the Organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.