- Regional/Global role
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Our Client is a US Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 50 years with a presence in more than 20 different countries. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Senior Systems Engineer, your job responsibilities involve:
- Maintaining system performance and capacity of overall infrastructure technologies, this includes performing diagnosis and troubleshooting to identify and mediate technical issues.
- Designing, building and testing the deployments of new systems in line with organisational best practices within offices and datacenter operations.
- Performing updates and upgrades to existing computer networks while adding new enhancements when necessary, this includes working with servers, routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers technologies
- Supporting Infrastructure related projects while coordinating with multiple departments.
- providing suggestions for new technologies to enhance organizational efficiency or productivity.
- Understanding business needs and goals so as to translate them into technical requirements while developing proper documentation and reports.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in a Systems Engineering role with a proven track record of having implemented end to end infrastructure related Projects.
You should have a strong hands on experience in Microsoft technologies across Networks, Storage and Virtualization technologies. ( Microsoft AD, Cisco, VMware, Citrix/XenApp, etc)
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Senior Systems Engineer. You will get the opportunity to run Infrastructure Systems and setups within a regional/global capacity while being empowered and exposed to drive Infrastructure enhancement projects for the Organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)