about the company
Our Client, a MNC with regional presence and a leader in the sector they operate in. They are currently seeking a dedicated Senior Tax Accountant to join their finance team, where he/she will be responsible for managing tax compliance and providing strategic tax advisory services for their operations in the Region. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in tax accounting, with a focus on both compliance and advisory functions.
about the job
Reporting to the Regional Tax Manager, you will be overseeing and managing the tax compliance activities for the region and ensuring accurate and timely filing of tax returns in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will be providing expert tax advisory services to internal stakeholders, including management and business units, on a wide range of tax-related matters, including structuring of transactions, tax planning, and compliance issues. You will assist to conduct research and analysis on complex tax issues affecting the industry, staying up-to-date on changes in tax laws and regulations relevant to our operations. You will collaborate with external tax advisors and auditors to ensure compliance with tax requirements and assist with tax audits as needed. You will also assist to develop and implement tax strategies to optimize tax efficiency and minimize tax liabilities for the company.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Banking/Finance or related field
- Relevant years of experience in tax accounting, with a focus on both compliance and advisory services
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations relevant to the shipping industry, including international tax issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to research complex tax issues and provide strategic recommendations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented approach with a commitment to accuracy and compliance in all tax-related activities.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.
“Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.”...