About the Company
UK MNC with presense worldwide. Due to its expansion plan, they are planning to hire more test analyst into the team. While many other companies have been downsizing, they are seeing growth across their business.
About the Job
Creation of accurate and high-level test cases, automation scripts, and plans in agreement with Product and BA teams that will be maintained throughout the project lifecycle and will be provided to customer teams for ongoing deployments.
- Reporting on levels of test coverage and quality metrics across associated projects.
- Provision of accurate documentation for use by the customers, product teams, and internal support.
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues, and risks.
- Working closely with the Test Lead/s to act as a feature/system owner for automation development tasks.
- Maintains a “big and complete” picture view of specific products, including dependencies, organisational goals, technology arena, etc.
- Engagement on the production of SLAs for project deliverable
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min degree in IT/Engineering/Scientific or related discipline.
- Experience of using test tools both enterprise and open source.
- Demonstrable ability to define and construct automated test cases to a high level (e.g. using Gherkin / Cucumber, Selenium, QTP or Postman etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and procedures.
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Experience with various development methodologies; Agile, TDD or Waterfall.
Please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg if you're interested.