about the company
Our client is a global technology company focused in the manufacturing and supplying of automotive components. They provide solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle market and now have opportunities for a Test Development Engineer to join their team.
about the job
- Design, develop and implement test processes, equipment, jigs and fixtures for manufacturing of new products
- Develop manufacturing test software, system and fixture.
- Install and commission test programs and systems.
- Perform circuit board design review for testability and manufacturability.
- Plan projects and meet departmental cost / quality / engineering objectives.
- Monitor test yield, take corrective actions and cost reductions.
- Conduct training and provide documents of test systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- 5 years’ experience on manufacturing test development.
- Strong programming skills in Visual Basic, C++, TestStand, LabView and LabWindows CVI, knowledge on MATLAB is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Electronics Circuit.
- Familiar with communication protocols such as CAN, ETHERNET, I2C and RS232.
- Experience on digital camera functional test and calibration, i.e. imager IC, MIPI interface, MTF optical measurement and camera intrinsic calibration, is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, kindly use the ‘apply’ function. Alternatively you may contact Yiling at +65 6510 7412.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...