about the company
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of advanced mask blanks for the semiconductor manufacturing. With the establishment of a next-generation manufacturing facility in Singapore, they now have exciting opportunities for a Senior/Automation Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Understand factory automation technology and equipment such as robots, automated guided-vehicles and computerized manufacturing system (ie. AMHS)
- Plan cleanroom, equipment layout to optimize process & material flow, space & utility utilization, cleanliness & contamination control
- Repair, troubleshoot advanced AMHS hardware and software
- Design, implement and test automated machines, programs, jig and fixture
- Lead in-house automation projects on layout, build, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental & production equipment.
- Coordinate and handle follow-up activities with external & internal parties concerning technical developments, scheduling and resolution of engineering design and test problems.
- Setting up new machines, transferring of equipment at different plants and integration to existing system
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in working with cleanroom automated equipment/knowledge about cleanroom work environment
- Willing to work in the East area
- Proficiency with CAD software such as AutoCAD is essential
- Automation design, PLC experience and understanding of computer programming and software development is highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...