about the company
Our client is a leading precision tooling and assembly company. They design and manufacture precision plastic components. They’re now looking for Automation Engineers to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for automation engineering systems & processes per safety and performance standards to build products.
- Establish performance & quality criteria via validation (IQ, OQ and PQ) by FEED (Front End Engineering Design), testing, installation, commissioning & handover for production.
- Work closely with internal team for technical solution, design experiment, validation, qualification procedure & checklist
- Ensure products meet governance, company & customer requirement
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Automation/Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a validation engineer or in a similar role.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong understanding of automation engineering system design concept & development, manufacturing processes and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of statistical software analysis (e.g., MINITAB, MATLAB)
- Well versed in Microsoft office tools (Excel/ Word / Powerpoint)
- Have knowhow in Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...