about the company
Our client is a global leader in providing semiconductor and test solutions. With a global presence across Asia, Europe and the United States, this renowned company boasts of its resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support. They now have exciting opportunities for the next innovative Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Design of equipment electrical system (i.e. motion control, safety interlocks, IO etc) and/or power distribution systems for semiconductor machinery
- Work with system engineers to define electrical system/subsystem design specifications
- Manage external vendor/contractors to deliver subsystems that meet design specification and reliability
- Generating Schematic Drawings and Cable Management layouts
- Integrate and test subsystems
- Design diagnostic tools/fixtures for manufacturing and field services
- Provide escalation support, attending conference calls and face to face meetings with customers.
- Preparation of presentation materials for technical discussions.
- Performing prototype testing, troubleshooting and analysis reports.
- Guiding junior engineers
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Semiconductor Equipment or high precision automation equipment industry
- Working experience in motion control systems
- Experience in Solidworks ECAS and AutoCAD is preferred
- Experience in practicing FMEA, Minitab etc.
- Experience with implementing PCB, frame grabbers, CCD, cap gage, A/D and I/O boards
- Possess automation and control loops expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Electrical CAD
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172