about the company
Our client is a leading provider of innovative green energy solutions by harnessing cutting-edge technologies to lead the green change in Singapore. This sustainability-driven Energy company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Engineer, Electrical & Instrumentation to join the team.
about the job
- Plan and oversee maintenance activities in the Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Section
- Identify and maintain an optimum level of electrical spares for Gasmaking Plants and ancillaries
- Coordinate the safe handover of gasmaking plants and major machineries requiring repairs
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex cross sections faults
- Prepare technical specifications for the calling of quotations/public tenders to purchase materials for routine maintenance works
- Maintain and perform necessary preventive maintenance on the Distributed Control System
- Ensure systematic documentation of work procedures and maintenance records for works carried out
- Oversee the compliance of work process to safety regulations and standard operating procedures
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of experience in electrical maintenance
- Knowledge of Yokogawa DCS, SAP, energy efficiency, cybersecurity will have an added advantage
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...