about the company
Our client is a leading cryptographic technology company, a supplier of different technologies for information security appliances, systems and applications. Backed by Temasek holdings, this local company has exciting opportunities for a Senior/Engineer - FPGA to join the team.
about the job
Working with the technical team, you will be our digital circuits professional responsible for:
- Design and implementation of high-performance digital circuits on FPGA or ASIC
- Prepare microarchitecture design based on system specifications and architecture documentation
- Follow through the entire FPGA build flow to perform the various front-end tasks such as RTL coding, synthesis, test and verification and timing closure
- Work closely with hardware design engineers to define I/O interfaces for FPGA and ASIC hardware systems
- Work closely with software design engineers to define register mappings for SoC systems
- Prepare design documents and test reports
- Work closely as a team to perform bring-up, test and verification on final hardware product
- Provide customer support in resolving functional or performance issues
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in FPGA hardware such as Altera, Xilinx or Lattice
- Proficient in at least one RTL language such as VHDL or Verilog
- Familiar with FPGA build flow from design entry to synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and timing closure
- Familiar with development, integration or testing of high speed data interfaces such as 1/10G Ethernet and PCIe
- Hands-on experience in FPGA debugging tools such as Vivado ILA and Quartus SignalTap
- Experience in developing UVM test-benches to perform functional simulations on module/system level RTL designs is desirable
- Familiar with programming languages like C/C++ and scripting languages like Python/Tcl
- Experience in SoC hardware development is a strong advantage
- Knowledge and familiarity in ASIC related front-end tasks such as synthesis, timing analysis and logic equivalence check will be advantageous
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172